Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Develop and implement architectural guidelines for corporate applications.
- Design and update the architecture for platforms under the group’s responsibility.
- Oversee development projects and assignments specific to his or her field of expertise, including the execution of mandates and the corresponding duties.
- Ensure technological environments are operational (implement procedures, controls, schedules, package deployment, technical documentation, e.g., technical architecture plans).
- Develop performance indicators and monitoring methods, identify problems and make recommendations to the required bodies. Offer the support and technical expertise necessary to assist various parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent level of education, with 10 years of related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the IT industry.
- Proficiency in SharePoint 2010, .Net, IIS 7.5 and SQL 2012 environments.
- Solid understanding of security, domain name management and telecommunications.
- Experience in system integration and deployment.
- Familiarity with traditional and agile development methods.
- Bilingual (French and English).