Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- The primary function of this position is to oversee the day to day operations of the shopping centre and to liaise with the General Manager on a regular basis. Guildford Town Centre is currently under redevelopment and will be until September of 2014. Specific functions include responsibility for the collection of receivables, customer service, tenant and public relations, community involvement, security and insurance issues. In addition, assisting with budget preparation and day to day budget control, office administration, monthly reporting, negotiating permanent and specialty leases as required, working with the Operations Manager to ensure that all contractors meet obligations and perform as per contract and codes, and working with the Marketing Director and Specialty Leasing Manager on select promotional programs. Ensure Lease obligations are met and maximize Customer Service by quickly, correctly and effectively handling all Tenant service requests in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- A University Degree is required; Business major is preferred
- Three to five years of industry related experience.
- Must have excellent communication and managerial skills, and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
- Strong computer (Word, Excel) and creative problem solving skills are also required, along with the ability to multi-task and effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Available to be transferred to other properties of Ivanhoe Cambridge.