Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Receive and route telephone calls for the administrative office of Place Ste-Foy, greet visitors and respond to their requests;
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail and faxes each day, as well as items sent by courier;
- Perform secretarial work for the Operations Manager and the Manager, Specialty Leasing;
- Process, code and follow up on documents pertaining to accounts payable;
- Prepare requisitions for stationery and the conference room as well as the tenant list;
- Keep the list of tenants’ mailboxes up to date;
- Maintain the postage meter account and requisition cheques to replenish it, as necessary;
- Assist the Administrative Assistant as necessary;
- Keep the filing systems up to date;
- Carry out all other responsibilities.
- Secretarial diploma with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Keen sense of organization, customer service, teamwork and interpersonal relations;
- Desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Excellent French and English writing skills and ability to revise & correct documents;
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.