Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Oversee team operations and routine tasks.
- Manage the team’s project portfolio.
- Ensure strategic positioning in response to clients’ requests (recommendations).
- Contribute to the development of the IT business plan and planning process.
- Maximize staff members’ contributions by establishing performance objectives in line with the business plan and ensure implementation and follow-up.
- Improve business analysis–related methodology and tools on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and manage contractual employees.
- Keep a close watch on industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology and 10 years of related experience, or any relevant combination of experience and education (focus on applications development).
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage a multidisciplinary team.
- Good judgement and discretion in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Experience working with senior management in both a strategic and an operational capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent soft and interpersonal skills.
- Solid project management and supervisory skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies, especially with regard to BI applications.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.