Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Perform general secretarial duties for the Executive Vice-President, Research and Partnerships Management: open, sort and route incoming mail, answer routine written and telephone enquiries, keep track of team members’ outside appointments, file documents, make photocopies, send faxes, etc.
- Coordinate the schedule and set and manage the appointments of the Executive Vice-President, Research and Partnerships Management.
- Make travel arrangements for the Executive Vice-President, Research and Partnerships Management: coordinate travel plans, book accommodations, schedule meetings, etc.
- Ensure constant communication with the Executive Vice-President, Research and Partnerships Management and others during business trips and deal with any matters that can be dealt with in his absence in a suitable manner.
- Using the appropriate software, prepare various documents, such as presentations for senior management and committees (slideshow presentations, executive summaries, letters, memos, etc.).
- Review, edit and write various texts (French – English).
- Monitor the quality of all documents produced (spelling, layout, etc.), in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Update files as required and obtain the necessary signatures.
- Prepare expense claims and expense reports for the Executive Vice-President, Research and Partnerships Management and ensure the required follow-up.
- Maintain excellent relations with all internal and external contacts.
- Organize meeting notifications and conference calls, and provide logistical support for meetings called by or involving departmental team members (draft agenda, record minutes and prepare reports as requested).
- Work in close collaboration with the assistant to the Executive Vice President, Strategy.
- Serve as a resource for the department for various administrative matters.
- College diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies or office technologies.
- Five or more years of experience as an executive secretary.
- Excellent oral and written French and English; strong writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Dynamic, organized, self-motivated, discreet and versatile.
- Team spirit and desire to serve as a resource for fellow team members.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.