Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting and/or real estate management;
- Professional designation is an asset;
- Five to eight years of related experience in financial analysis and real estate transaction;
- In-deep knowledge of the commercial real estate market;
- Availability to travel locally and internationally with little advance notice;
- Availability to work flexible hours;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluently bilingual (French and English, written and spoken) with good writing skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Argus, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Detailed oriented and meticulous, self-starter, dynamic and strong inter-personal skills.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.