Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Perform general secretarial duties: draft documents, manage correspondence, file documents, make photocopies, send faxes, produce reports, open and track files, etc;
- Perform reports of incidents of the Property and transmit them to head office;
- Keep track of administrators’ schedules, set appointments and book meeting rooms;
- Take and transcribe minutes of the coordination meetings;
- Draft letters, reports, presentations and other documents and, when required, translate into French or English;
- Revise documents to ensure the quality of the French (marketing, advertising billboards or others);
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the co-owners;
- Assists colleagues in the marketing and operations sectors when required;
- Keep an up-to-date list of tenants;
- Responsible of the courier service and conducts follow up of all receipts (reconciliation with invoices);
- Prepare letters of notification for tenants regarding irregularities noted during inspections by security;
- Prepare expense accounts and timesheets in J.D.E. for the centre’s employees;
- Order kitchen supplies and manage the inventory of all kitchen items, including appliances;
- Manage the inventory of corporate stationery and supplies, ensure the premises are kept neat and tidy at all times, place orders and compare supplies received with purchase order information (check and compile);
- Forward monthly sales newsletters by email and send quarterly reports to all tenants;
- Generate reports from the traffic-counting system and follow up with the supplier on technical support matters;
- Update sales report tables, special percentage-based lease clauses and insurance certificates following tenant arrivals or departures;
- Make reservations for business travel such as hotel, transportation, etc.;
- Assume certain duties of the receptionist / administrative assistant during her absences / holidays;
- Works in collaboration with the Specialty Leasing Consultants and partnerships and writes the contracts;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- Secretarial diploma with four to five years of secretarial experience;
- Excellent written and spoken French and fonctional in English;
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Familiarity with OneWorld (JD Edwards) an asset;
- Data entry skills;
- Knack for and interest in working with financial data;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; self-motivated, self-sufficient and discreet; good sense of team spirit;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a team environment;
- Enthusiasm about adopting an approach based on continuous quality improvement;
- Capacité à gérer des tâches multiples, à travailler de manière autonome et sous pression.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.