Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Manage and deal with all incoming level 1 queries received by email and online addressed to the IT Service Centre, based on a flexible work schedule:
- Answer all requests submitted by users, enter them in the call management system, analyze and document them and resolve them to users’ full satisfaction.
- Assign open issues to team members.
- Ensure thorough follow-up with users.
- Ensure users’ requests are handled in accordance with established service quality criteria.
- Manage processes related to employee arrivals, transfers, promotions and departures:
- Manage, in conjunction with Human Resources and managers, arrivals, transfers, promotions and departures and document them in the call management system.
- Send the appropriate form to the manager, review the completed form once received and incorporate it into the call management system.
- Initiate the UCMS process in the call management system.
- Ensure daily follow-up for active UCMS issues.
- Create and delete user profiles and access rights, in accordance with clients’ needs.
- Serve as the resource person for basic access management and escalate mid-sized and large-scale problems.
- Ensure thorough follow-up with all operations groups to monitor tasks to be completed and ensure SLOs are met for various queries:
- Ensure all corresponding documentation is updated on a regular basis:
- Create documentation relevant to the position and add it to the knowledge database.
- Update existing documentation in the knowledge database.
- Document, analyze and continuously improve procedures and methods for resolving queries.
- Provide advice to users.
- Ensure replacement of group members when absent.
- Answer incoming service calls (occasionally, as required).
- College diploma (DEC) in information technology or equivalent.
- Two to four years of experience in an IT service centre.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, the Microsoft Windows 7 platform, the Microsoft Office 2010 suite, office productivity tools, desktop and laptop computers, components and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Footprints, Citrix and SharePoint an asset.
- Strong communication skills and solid command of written and spoken French and English.
- Ability to perform under pressure; keen sense of urgency and customer service–oriented attitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and other changes.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills and a results-oriented mindset.
- Motivated, creative, flexible and accountable; an initiative-taker.
- Available to work between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays.
- Available outside of regular working hours.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.