Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Greet and effectively communicate with all visitors to the office.
- Receive, direct, and take messages from incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Leasing Directors, including entering TIPS deals, completing travel bookings and expense reports, and scheduling meetings.
- Liaise with prospective tenants, respond to their inquiries and/or refer inquiries to appropriate team members.
- Coordinate bookings for boardroom and video conferencing equipment. Handle incoming and outgoing mail and courier services.
- Other duties include preparing various reports, typing correspondence, coordinating meetings, the preparation and follow up of documents, filing, photocopying, faxing, and maintaining office, kitchen, and storage room supplies.
- Provide administrative support to other team members and payables duties as required.
Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years administrative; good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. A pleasant and professional telephone manner as well as a positive and friendly "customer first" attitude is essential. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet preparation and computerized presentation applications.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.