Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
For assigned properties:
- Calculate budget and actual, CAM/Realty Tax/Food Court/HVAC/utility and any other type of recoveries for all leases.
- Investigate and respond to tenant queries pertaining to rent adjustments and all other types of billing.
- Reconcile the property's GLA for Actual, Budget and Year end recoveries.
- Reconcile year-to-dates (prebilled amounts) and related B/S G/L accounts.
- Interpret lease clauses as they relate to billing.
- Calculate and validate monthly and LYE percentage rent.
- Calculate percent rent accruals for year end.
- Review and approve AA's reconciliation of monthly rent roll (recurring billing of rent).
- Review and approve AA's adjustments to the rent roll (catch up, adjustments of rent).
- Coaching of new PFAs (cross training).
- Prepare invoices for realty tax billings for non provisional tenants.
- Coaching of Account Administrators as if relates to billing and lease information.
- Prepare annual escalation increases to recoverable charges.
- Back up to AA as it relates to billing.
- Assist in other functions within the controller group.
- Prepare leasing fees.
- Post Secondary education / Bachelor's degree ideally in finance, accounting and/or business.
- minimum 2 years of related experience is required.
- an aptitude for customer service.
- strong analytical skills.
- real estate experience.
- proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel, JDEdwards.
- ability to work under pressure, set priorities (multi tasking) and respect deadlines.
- knowledge of accounting is an asset.
- detail oriented.
- CGA or CMA designation completed or in progress is an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.