Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
- Calculate budget and actual, CAM/Realty Tax/Food Court/HVAC/utility and any other type of recoveries for all leases;
- Calculate or review and approve AA's calculations of monthly utility billings;
- Investigate and respond to tenant queries pertaining to rent adjustments and all other types of billing;
- Reconcile the property's GLA for actual and budget recoveries;
- Reconcile year-to-dates (pre-billed amounts) and related Balance Sheet G/L accounts;
- Interpret lease clauses to calculate recoverable rates and billings with guidance from PFA Manager;
- Calculate and validate monthly and lease year end percentage rent billings;
- Calculate and prepare realty tax billing invoices for major and non-rent-roll tenants;
- Calculate monthly and year-end percentage rent accruals;
- Reconcile and/or review the monthly rent roll reconciliation;
- Reconcile and/or review the weekly rent roll adjustments;
- Review and approve Accounts Administrators daily work with respect to manual billings;
- Calculate or assist with calculation of projected recoveries: CAM, Realty Taxes, HVAC, Food Court (budget, monthly and year-end);
- Provide coaching of Account Administrators as it relates to billing and lease information; train Account Administrators on lease administration functions;
- Participate in the training of new Property Financial Administrators;
- Review Lease Profile Administrator's lease master changes;
- Prepare annual escalation increases to recoverable charges (annual rent letters);
- Assist in the preparation of various analysis such as "leasing and development scenarios" as required;
- Prepare leasing fees for co-owned properties as required;
- Assist in other functions within the Controller’s group as assigned.
- University degree and a minimum of three years of related experience. Real Estate property management experience would be beneficial;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including advanced knowledge of Excel and JD Edwards (an asset);
- Knowledge of accounting;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details and high quality standards;
- High energy with a positive learning attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for customer service.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.