Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Assume responsibility for proper functioning of all aspects of building mechanics and supervise HVAC , security and housekeeping teams;
- Respond to requests by tenants and the various municipal departments (fire, safety and public works);
- Respond to emergencies involving operation of the shopping centre;
- Provide the necessary technical information for major and minor repairs;
- Identify and recommend work to be done and estimate costs;
- Prepare specifications for bidders and have them approved;
- Oversee work done by contractors;
- Take part in the preparation of operating budgets and perform follow-up;
- Take part in the revision and control of maintenance and repair budgets;
- Answer week-end calls 1 in every 2 weeks.
- Building mechanics diploma;
- Minimum of five years of experience with shopping centres or office buildings;
- Knowledge of all aspects of building maintenance;
- Knowledge of related software;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flair for quality of service and teamwork;
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.