Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Foster the integrity and reliability of the office technology environment by ensuring rigorous management practices and performance optimization programs and by reviewing operational procedures in accordance with best industry practices.
- Manage and adjust the office technology environment with respect to the design, testing, quality assurance and implementation of solutions, in line with the Company’s goals.
- Develop technical and administrative documentation as well as user and support documentation as required.
- Work with the IT service centre to identify needs and develop training materials for users and technicians.
- Ensure regular follow-up of monitoring and troubleshooting operations. Identify and solve problems, e.g., install and configure corrective solutions and updates, as necessary.
- College diploma (DEC) in information technology or equivalent.
- Four to five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in setting up applications and workstations and ensuring subsequent management.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Citrix, EdgeSight and SCCM technologies.
- Experience in the administration of multifunction printers.
- Experience with mobile devices in a corporate environment.
- Experience with videoconference equipment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (VBScript, PowerShell).
- Experience in and understanding of ITIL environments an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Good priority management and multitasking skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to learn new skills and keep on top of new technological developments to ensure the Company’s needs are met.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid organizational mindset.
- Good report-writing and documentation skills.
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Outgoing and professional attitude.
* Available on occasion to work outside of normal business hours
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.