Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Main responsibilities will include the following:
- Update the property portfolio database;
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data in the management system;
- Consolidate, analyze and reconcile information concerning real estate investments;
- Take part in producing financial data and analyses;
- Real estate investment reports;
- Information on investment policy compliance;
- Activity overviews for the Caisse’s Board of Directors;
- Caisse’s annual report and additional information;
- Portfolio performance analysis (by geography and sector);
- Analysis of information related to economic development in Québec;
- Comparison of returns and indices;
- Ad hoc analysis;
- Update procedures related to designated processes and controls;
- Take part in the development and implementation of management and analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance;
- One to three years of experience in financial analysis for a large organization;
- Experience in the investment field, an asset;
- CPA or CFA underway, an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros, database queries, etc.);
- Ability to work within a team and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; dynamic, methodical and a self-starter; ability to effectively analyze and process information;
- Excellent written and spoken French.