Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Advertising and Promotions: Coordinate execution of advertising vehicles; Actively contribute to the development and execution of marketing activities with a strong emphasis on special event execution and planning, marketing programs, advertising and centre brand development; Maintain marketing archives for all programs. Assist the Marketing Director with coordination and set up of all events / programs and signage programs; Formulate event analysis; Assist in results tabulations; Coordinate terms and artwork for misc. media ie. Tourism Guides; Coordinate charity sponsorships and donations as required.
- Customer Experience: Assists with all facets of the shopping centre's Customer Experience Programme including the management of Guest Services personnel, service offerings, and mall ambassador programme(s); Constantly strive to improve and build upon the Centre's Experience Program; Contribute to the company's Customer Service programme, known as the BEST program, to ensure a high level of participation among shopping centre personnel; In tandem with the Marketing Director troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints. Coordinate Audio/Video overhead content and specialty programs and maintain neighbourhood programming. Coordinate experience based promotional activity and external outreach programs as scheduled within the Marketing plan.
- Tenant Relations: Develop and maintain sound and harmonious relationships with all retail tenants, suppliers, centre personnel. Liaise and work with the organisations various publics including retailers, visiting and potential customers and the community at large, in line with the business strategy.
- Budget Control: Gain an understanding of the budget systems and budget control under the direction of the centre's Marketing Director. Contribute to maintaining annual budget control system.
- Miscellaneous Income: Assist in the coordination of miscellaneous income events and sponsorship through sourcing, proposing and negotiating partnership terms.
- Digital Media: Contribute to the growth of the property’s social media presence with strategic input, designing and posting timely content on relevant media platforms to create synergies with social media extensions, and maintaining overall online presence with external blogs, forums and contributions to other social sites. Coordinate the development of the property mobile application with a deployment timeline of late 2012.
- General: Participate in the broad planning discussions on an ongoing basis; Provide input and coordination on any subject which will improve the general efficiency and image of the shopping centre; Apply market research and market statistics within proposals and communication materials; Contribute to monthly and quarterly internal reporting; Coordinate, accept and review shipments of marketing supplies and promotional goods. Maintain inventories of props, equipments and promotional goods. General and miscellaneous activities assistance. Conduct Gift Card sales analysis and trending reports as requested.
- University Degree required (Business/Marketing Major preferred).
- Two years related business experience preferably in retail, marketing, public relations or shopping centre industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety of activities in an fast paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership.
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy, technological thinker.
- Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment.
- Willingness to learn.