Maternity leave replacement
Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Interpret leasing documentation negotiated with our tenants and enter selected legal and financial information in the J.D. Edwards system;
- Create and update tenants’ profiles data base on an ongoing basis for billing, financial and legal reporting and analysis;
- Ensure the accuracy of the data entered and prioritize workload while respecting the policies and procedures.
- Cegep degree in administration with 2 to 4 years' experience with commercial leases or related documents;
- Proficiency in MS Office software and knowledge of J.D.Edwards;
- Excellent French and English (both oral and written);
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment setting priorities (multitasking) and respecting deadlines;
- Good analytical skills and basic accounting knowledge;
- High energy with a positive learning attitude;
- Experience in Real Estate, an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.