Maternity leave replacement
Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Write draft leases and related documents, based on data obtained from the TIPS system and tenants’ proposal forms, under the supervision of a paralegal.
- Draft correspondence and agreements, as required.
- Draft letters
- Process appropriate updates of agreements and/or legal documents.
- Review documents.
- Answer telephone calls, file documents, distribute incoming mail and perform other administrative tasks as required.
- College diploma (DEC) in legal techniques or relevant academic qualifications and two years of experience.
- Interest in commercial leasing and legal documentation related to commercial leases an asset.
- Excellent computer skills (including Word and Excel).
- Ability to perform under pressure on occasion in a fast-paced work environment.
- Keen organizational skills.
- Solid communication skills (written and spoken).
- Interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take the initiative.
- Strong customer service mindset; professional and meticulous.
- Must be a team player,
- Must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).