Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Greet customers and respond to their requests by directing them to the right department according to their needs or requests;
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager;
- Prepare tenants’ sales bulletins;
- Prepare the press review for the General Manager;
- Sort mail;
- Update filing systems;
- Update the insurance certificates of all retailers;
- Generate purchase orders for maintenance employees;
- Receive phone calls for the Customer Service during their breaks.
Specialty Leasing duties
- Prepare specialty leasing agreements for the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships and all related correspondence;
- Perform administrative follow-up on temporary leasing;
- Assist the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships, in other duties required;
- Communicate any changes to the Operations manager and security;
- Process requests from non-profit organizations.
- Secretarial diploma with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Keen sense of organization, customer service, teamwork and interpersonal relations;
- Desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Excellent spoken and written French and good knowledge of English.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.