Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Prepare initial rental advice;
- Prepare tenants' charge back;
- Verify all the accounts payable invoices;
- Process invoices in the system and cheque runs;
- Reconcile the "Imprest Fund" and petty cash for refund and reimbursement;
- Prepare and process daily bank deposit;
- Adjust tenant's accounts payable;
- Communicate with tenants for collection purposes and ensure follow-up;
- Perform discrepancies analysis for GL accounts;
- Prepare and submit time sheets;
- Prepare reconciliation of gift cards;
- Enter the tenants' monthly sales;
- Assist the General Manager in the year-end accruals.
- College Diploma in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum of two years experience in Accounting;
- Experience in the real-estate business (an asset);
- Knowledge of Excel and JD Edwards;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Organizational skills and meticulous;
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.