Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Oversee the creation, development and implementation of all internal communications strategies and campaigns on a global basis.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of internal communications tools and methods within the organization.
- Supervise the preparation and execution of all special employee events.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with key internal clients (Human Resources, Operations and IT teams).
- Develop an internal visibility program for members of senior management.
- Ensure the Company’s brand image is maintained and protected in all internal communications activities and tools.
- In collaboration with the IT Department, see to the regular update and ongoing improvement of the employee portal and develop social media strategies aimed at an internal audience.
- Oversee projects carried out by external suppliers (graphic artists, event managers, production of various materials, etc.).
- Serve as a coach and mentor for the internal communications team.
- Assist the Senior Director, Public Affairs and Communications.
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, writing or another relevant field.
- Master’s degree (e.g., MBA) an asset
- Twelve to fifteen years of related experience in strategic communications management, with at least five years of experience in the strategic management of internal communications.
- Proven track record in bringing complex internal communications and change management projects to fruition.
- Impeccable command of written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Keen interest in human resources.
- Solid strategic mindset.
- Proven ability to perform in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- High tolerance for stress.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.