- Help edit and comment on documents related to investment transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, development/redevelopment projects) to be submitted for approval by investment committees, the Board of Directors and other bodies in order to ensure compliance with the Company’s standards;
- Participate in reviewing performance calculation methods and ensure all other calculations adhere to Company practices;
- Stay abreast of designated markets and products in order to be able to comment on the assumptions used for investment subscription purposes;
- Provide support to various teams as part of the subscription process for new investment/development projects;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a major in finance or real estate management.
- Professional designation (C.App. or CFA) an asset.
- One to three years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ARGUS/DYNA an asset.
- Flexible approach to working hours; ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit, strong organizational skills and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.