This position will provide administrative support to the General Manager, Property Manager, Operations Manager and Marketing.
Receive, direct, and take messages from incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner. Liaise with tenants, respond to their inquiries and/or refer inquiries to appropriate team members
Other duties include overseeing small office events, typing correspondence
Provide overall administrative support to the Specialty Leasing and Partnerships team
Be the first point of initial contact for taking phone calls, emails and walk in inquiries about the Specialty Leasing program
Liaise with Maintenance staff, Customer Service and when necessary the General Manager and/or Property Manager
Support the Specialty Leasing & Partnerships Manager in setting up new retailers by coordinating time, place and requirements with each property's Maintenance Staff , Administration Staff and Security
Provide follow up with Specialty Leasing’s existing Retailers and/or Candidates and request all contract details, upon approval of the Specialty Leasing & Partnerships Manager
Ensure all Specialty Retailers' set up times, location and general information on each property's weekly report is accurate
Assist the site Administration Assistant with Specialty Leasing Tenant file completion and related Specialty Leasing documentation, including insurance collection and Monthly Sales collections, when required.
Complete quarterly forecasting requirements, under the supervision of the Specialty Leasing & Partnerships Manager
Complete Monthly MRU Sales reports in JUICE
Assist in data entry during budget preparation
Complete Rates and Information Packages annually and complete changes when necessary
Assist the Specialty Leasing & Partnerships Manager in prospecting new clients and retailers in the Edmonton market and follow up with interested parties
Provide competitive reports for the Edmonton market, in terms of Specialty Leasing rates and fees, among other requirements
Provide administrative support to the team members as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of 2-4 years administrative experience
- Administrative diploma or certificate would be an asset
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with intermediate level Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, probing and finding out as much information as possible via phone, email or in person on Specialty Leasing Program inquiries
- Ability to delegate and work effectively with on site Maintenance staff, Security and other staff members
- Must be a team player who is flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing, work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills are a must.
- Strong customer service orientation is required
- Experience with JDEdwards is an asset.
- Knowledge of JUICE and TIPS (in-house programs) are an asset