Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
- Analyzing change requests, designing new application features, preparing technical specifications, developing enhancements and testing application functionality;
- Supporting property management applications, including responding to user inquiries, resolving issues and performing operational activities;
- Preparing system documentation that is consistent with established standards;
- Providing accurate work effort estimates;
- Participating in the integration of the property management applications with other Ivanhoé Cambridge systems;
- Other duties as required
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a combination of relevant experience and/or training;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in J.D. Edwards development;
- Experience with SQL development;
- Experience with MS Visual Studio or other .NET development environments is an asset;
- Experience with PowerBuilder development is an asset;
- Fluency in both French and English (oral and written).
- Ability to manage priorities and to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Knowledge of property management applications is an asset and property management business knowledge is an asset.
If this job is right for you, please submit your resume!
A professional and appealing environment