- Monitor alarms for various systems; assign the required resources in response to alarms; answer internal and external calls; coordinate emergency operations with various stakeholders, as required;
- Address all queries related to security and fire prevention and coordinate the required resources, in keeping with applicable guidelines and procedures;
- Operate the various emergency and surveillance systems used by the property. Monitor systems and facilities available to and overseen by him or her; ensure that operations, supply activities and repairs are carried out effectively in conjunction with the corresponding providers;
- Ensure established radiocommunications procedures and protocols are met. Administer and update various documents provided to the security department;
- Oversee permits for hot work and service interruptions in the fire prevention.
- Possess an attestation of collegial studies (AEC) in industrial/commercial safety or equivalent or higher level of education;
- Possess an agent licence in the category electronic security systems issued by the Bureau of Private Security of Québec or meet all necessary requirements to obtaining it;
- Must be able to obtain the appropriate clearance level from the Canadian Federal Government;
- At least 16 hours of training in fire prevention;
- One year of experience in a supervisory capacity or two years of experience as a security guard in a similar environment;
- Excellent written and spoken French; working knowledge of spoken English;
- Solid negotiating, analytical, integrative, leadership and organizational skills; self-sufficient, resourceful, disciplined, people-oriented and dynamic;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and manage several tasks at once.
* Working schedule: 40 hours/week, day and night rotation. On duty a weekend on 2.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.