- Provide, with others IT administrative assistants, the administrative support for travel, mail, filing, hosting of visitors, telephone calls, acquisition of office supplies, contact list updates, schedules, access cards, intranet postings, update SharePoint sites, etc.;
- Prepare different documents for the IT Service such as visual presentations, executive summaries, letters, memos and internal documents (policies and procedures, etc);
- Draft certain correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas;
- Verify the grammar, spelling and format of various documents and have them translated, when required;
- Act as a resource person for the service in regard to the various administrative files;
- Collaborate with business analysts to define administrative needs for the development of administrative SharePoint sites;
- Coordinate group meetings, activities and events in collaboration with administrative assistants in the IT department;
- Provide administrative support for all other related tasks.
- College-level diploma in office systems technology;
- Five to eight years of experience;
- Experience in the IT sector would be an important asset;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Knowledge of electronic document management;
- Knowledge of Visio, MS Project and SharePoint;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Team spirit and strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English) and excellent writing skills in both languages.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.