- Perform general secretarial duties: draft specified documents, coordinate the reception and forwarding of mail, reply to correspondence, answer routine telephone calls, keep track of team members’ outside appointments, file documents, make photocopies, send faxes, etc.
- Use appropriate software to prepare documents for various decision-making committees, including visual presentations, executive summaries, letters, memos and documents for internal distribution.
- Control document quality (spelling, layout, etc.) in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Translate, proofread and draft a variety of texts (French and English) for team members.
- Help ensure quality control of data used in various departmental activities.
- Prepare notifications, agendas and minutes (as required) and coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings.
- Prepare documentation required for meetings and make sure it is circulated to attendees beforehand.
- Develop and maintain computer and physical filing systems in accordance with the company’s document management policies.
- Supervise the archiving of closed files and the organization of filing cabinets.
- Prepare and track team members’ expense reports.
- Prepare partners’ expense reimbursement payments.
- Process invoices for professional fees and services. Obtain the necessary approvals for payment and follow up with the accounting department as required.
- Update attendance reports for team members and coordinate vacation schedules.
- Serve as the department’s resource person for various administrative matters.
- Liaise with individuals within the department and in other departments and business units, as required.
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- College diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Team spirit and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Ability and willingness to work with numbers.
- Outgoing, dynamic, organized and self-sufficient.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.