- Coordinate the preparation of development pro-formas and all required financial analysis for potential developments;
- Prepare the comprehensive Monthly Financial Review and detailed Forecast to Complete cost update document during construction;
- Assist the Operations finance team during transition of a development from Development to Operations;
- Coordinate meetings with all development disciplines to ensure accurate cost and revenue reporting;
- Oversee the review by the Portfolio Management Group of development pro-formas to be presented for approval and ensure consistency with Company policy;
- Provide Development Managers with financial analysis related to development agreements or other analysis as required;
- Provide accurate updates of development activity to various user groups;
- Assist Director, Development Analysis with major system and procedural changes.
Finance Group Support/Liaison Function:
- Provide assistance to Region during the annual budget process for developments that have an impact on the annual property budgets;
- Liaise with Corporate and Regional Finance groups in all finance policy matters and accounting issues impacting the development group.
Joint Venture Partners:
- Provide reporting to Joint Venture Partners during construction as required;
- Coordinate project funding for developments with specific financing or JV partners.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field;
- Accounting designation – CA, CMA or CGA – or equivalent experience;
- High degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy;
- Ability to work within established standards and guidelines;
- Specialized technical problem solving skills while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution;
- Ability to exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met;
- Ability to make decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly;
- Ability to train others to make correct decisions;
- Demonstrate directive leadership to assure quality standards are met;
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Expertise-based problem solving.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.