Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements;
- Participation in the testing and implementation of technical solutions;
- Planning, coordination and execution of defined project team activities;
- Development and production of project documentation including Project Charters, project plans and process and workflow models; Providing second-level functional support to users ;
- Facilitation of meetings;
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or 4 to 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst;
- Knowledge of SharePoint is an asset;
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is an asset;
- Able to work independently, to manage priorities, to work under pressure and to manage various projects simultaneously;
- Fluency in English and French essential;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Solid multitasking abilities and solid analytical and integrative skills;
- May be asked to provide user support outside normal business hours.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.