Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Analyze the financial statements of the real estate portfolio (at fair value).
- Analyze various financial data and returns of the real estate portfolio and prepare quarterly presentations for senior management.
- In conjunction with Ivanhoé Cambridge managers, assess existing IT and management systems and recommend improvements.
- Take part in the integration of systems used by real estate portfolio entities in order to produce consolidated financial and management data pertaining to portfolio investments.
- Prepare suitable documentation for procedures associated with departmental operations and update as required.
- Ensure ongoing communication with Ivanhoé Cambridge and Caisse contacts regarding the preparation and monitoring of various financial and management reports.
- Review documentation on governance procedures and prepare a quarterly report on the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Provide support to analysts in their responsibilities and revise some of their work.
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Accountant and a recognized designation professional accounting (CPA, CA an asset);
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the real estate sector desirable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Leadership, discipline and efficiency, and demonstrated ability to work on several projects at once.
- Strong organizational, analytical and synthesis skills;
- Good communications skills ;
- Sens of critical thinking with ability to suggest innovations and improvements.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.