Temporary position - 6 months
Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
- Manage the agenda and coordinate travel arrangements for the Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness;
- Prepare meeting files proactively;
- Prepare certain communications to the employees;
- Perform follow ups on various activities;
- Coordinate the follow ups on certain projects and activities of the department;
- Fill out timesheets for team employees;
- Perform the department’s budget conciliation;
- Pay invoices according to appropriate budget categories;
- Manage the resource centre and the training manuals/materials library.
- College diploma in office systems technology with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Autonomy and ability to work under pressure; prioritization and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Detail oriented and meticulous;
- Sense of urgency;
- Demonstrate availability when the situation requires;
- Adaptability to change;
- Confidentiality and discretion;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Bilingualism in French and English; excellent writing skills in both languages
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence; teamwork and innovation are highly valued.