- Prepare monthly and year end reconciliation;
- Prepare annual CAM statements and financial statements;
- Participate to the preparation of the forecasts and operation budgets as well as the capital budget;
- Prepare monthly analysis of operating budget variances;
- Prepare monthly accruals and adjusting entries;
- Prepare bank reconciliation;
- Maintain job cost and capital budget;
- Prepare reports on monthly expenses due to amortization and fixed assets;
- Prepare annual audit files;
- Participate to the internal audit process;
- Prepare partnership financial statements and reporting package on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Maintain liaison with other disciplines of the organization, i.e. Co-owners, Operations, Treasury, Property Services, Property Financial Administration, etc.;
- Assist in the reviews of accounts payable coding;
- Prepare GST and QST reconciliation and related allowances.
- Professional Accounting Designation of CMA or CGA, or in the process of obtaining one;
- Minimum of two years' experience in general accounting: experience in real estate accounting an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office; J.D. Edwards, an asset;
- Good knowledge of French and English (both spoken and written);
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and flair for teamwork.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.