Maternity leave replacement – 14 months
- In collaboration with the Senior Director, Human Resources, assist managers in implementing human resources strategies and ensure corporate strategies are taken into account in their development.
- Ensure compliance with human resources management programs and policies;
- Advise managers on issues concerning human relations as well as the management of their employees;
- Advise employees on how to solve problems and address HR-related issues;
- Responsible for recruiting; find the most qualified candidates to meet the needs of the various business units within the organization;
- Provide support to managers in performance management related issues;
- Coordinate employee terminations in accordance with all applicable legislation;
- Oversee disability matters; liaise with employees, managers and disability advisors;
- Act as an advisor for all other HR-related matters and implement various HR initiatives;
- Oversee all personnel movements;
- Retrieve data from the HRIS and review various reports;
- Ensure managers’ satisfaction with the services provided by the Human Resources Department; identify areas where improvements can be made and advise the Senior Director, Human Resources, accordingly;
- Provide support to the Senior Director, Human Resources, in the development and implementation of various departmental projects;
- Carry out other tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or industrial relations;
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining the CHRP or CRIA designationMinimum of 5 years of experience in a HR generalist positionl
- Excellent knowledge of federal and provincial labour legislation;
- Ability to foster a working environment conducive to achieving and exceeding goals;
- Excellent ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, perform under pressure and multitask;
- Ability to work in a team and with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Strong customer service skills; results-oriented;
- Project management experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluency in written and oral French and English
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.