Ivanhoe Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoe Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Reporting to the Supervisor, General Maintenance, the Operations Technician - Grade B is responsible for performing various manual tasks related to building maintenance and operations.
- Perform various jobs required by technical services, including installing shelves, framed pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets, filing cabinets, desks and carpets; moving machinery parts; and cleaning coil condensers, induction units and other pieces of equipment located in mechanical rooms or tenant premises.
- Clean floors, walls, ceilings, pipes and machinery in the mechanical rooms operated by Ivanhoé Cambridge.
- Paint machinery and pipes in mechanical rooms operated by Ivanhoé Cambridge.
- Change lights in common areas and premises occupied by tenants with a service contract with Ivanhoé Cambridge.
- Fill out activity reports.
- Carry out any other related tasks required as part of the job or requested by the immediate superior.
- High school diploma.
- One to two years of related experience in a similar position.
- Must pass a security background check.
- Able to work at heights of 15+ metres.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Self-directed and organized.
- Language: French (oral and written).
- Dynamic and a team player.
- Able to adapt to new situations.
- Perceptive, tactful and meticulous.
- Customer service–oriented and courteous.
- Qualified to operate an elevated work platform
Day shift: Monday to Friday - 7h30 am to 3h30 pm
Evening shift: Monday to Friday - 3h00 pm to 11h00 pm
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.