Ivanhoe Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoe Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible to:
- Receive and route telephone calls for the administrative office, greet visitors and respond to their requests;
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail and faxes daily, as well as items sent by courier;
- Perform secretarial work for the Operations Manager, the Specialty Leasing Manager and the Security coordinator;
- Prepare all documentation related to the Specialty leasing of the centre, as well as related correspondence and ensure the complete follow up of the file;
- Process, code and follow-up on documents pertaining to accounts payable;
- Responsible for the reservations of board rooms;
- Prepare notices related to the retailers opening and closing, on a monthly basis;
- Up-date the retailers insurance certificates;
- Maintain the postage meter account and requisition cheques to replenish it, as necessary;
- Assist the other Administrative Assistants, as necessary;
- Secretarial diploma with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Keen sense of organization, customer service, teamwork and interpersonal relations;
- Desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Excellent French and English writing skills and ability to revise & correct documents;
- Bilingualism, excellent French and English, both oral and written.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.