Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Public Affairs and Communications
The Public Affairs and Communications Department plays a leadership role within Ivanhoé Cambridge in terms of developing and implementing communications, public affairs and promotional strategies aimed at internal and external audiences.
We are currently recruiting for a Website Content Advisor whose main duties will be to:
- Define the editorial strategy for Ivanhoé Cambridge’s new website; prepare a communication plan designed to optimize its contents and to ensure dynamic updates on a regular basis.
- Develop the new website, working in close collaboration with the IT Department: establish the site’s tree structure, research and produce all content, coordinate and develop the creative platform (based on new branding guidelines) and integrate social media applications.
- Gather information and write dynamic, engaging website copy.
- Create and coordinate the production of high-quality video and animated content to support Public Affairs activities.
- Define metrics for the new website and produce regular performance reports to promote continuous improvement.
- Develop Ivanhoé Cambridge’s social media strategy and, where appropriate, develop social media content (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and establish the appropriate metrics.
- Monitor trends in digital content to inform and educate the Public Affairs team and improve the quality and relevance of communications efforts.
- Diploma in communications, journalism, public relations, business writing or another relevant field;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in digital content management (experience in online public relations an asset);
- Proven experience in integrating content into social media applications;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online content publishing and Web monitoring technology and tools (knowledge of HTML an asset) and social media applications;
- Excellent online content writing skills (French and English) and ability to analyze and integrate information; proven ability to develop and write relevant, compelling content within tight deadlines;
- Self-directed multi-tasker, with a keen sense of creativity and initiative;
- Top-notch teamwork skills and ability to maintain smooth working relations.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume!
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.