Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Work place: Place Ville Marie
This position, located at Place Ville Marie, provides an environment that buzzes with big fashion trends while offering a site full of warmth and vitality. It is the well known rendez-vous of professionals and high-profile customers.
Join the team that manages this distinctive space in the heart of downtown Montreal!
Specific Accountabilities :
We are currently recruiting for a Carpenter whose main duties will be to:
- Renovations and repairs of various components such as floors, stairs, doors, windows, cabinets, etc.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure the proper conduct of activities relating to the maintenance of Place Ville Marie.
- Maintain an inventory of tools and materials, and prepare summary activity reports.
Knowledge and Skills :
- License of carpenter excluding construction and security card (ASP Construction).
- 5 years of experience.
- Experience in installation of interior systems as an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken French; working knowledge of English.
- Must pass a security check.
- Integrity, good judgement, strong work ethic, courtesy.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume!
A professional and appealing environment
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.