Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
The Senior Business Analyst, is responsible for defining and formulating solutions to be implemented within the Human Resources Department. The incumbent is a skilled communicator who is able to assess, develop and recommend solutions using scalable technologies that meet the Company’s standards in terms of security, integrity and performance.
The position requires advanced technical skills and a strategic, business-savvy mindset. The incumbent must be able to come up with solutions that take into account several different perspectives (information, applications, infrastructure and organizational) and guide various professionals in IT-related matters.
The Senior Business Analyst, Human Resources, is required to work closely with clients, the implementation team and managers. He or she is involved in the entire implementation process and must ensure that the various stakeholders have a clear understanding of the corresponding solutions.
The incumbent must keep abreast of best industry practices and be prepared to play an active role in promoting continuous improvement in the way the team does business.
- Design the application architecture of all solution components.
- Understand and redefine complex business needs.
- Serve as a liaison between those who express business needs and those who develop solutions, in order to implement high-quality solutions.
- Oversee mandates; coordinate and take part in project activities (i.e., implement systems, assess software, convert data, conduct tests and train users).
- Produce the required documentation (e.g., project charter, project status reports, solution overviews, data models).
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to support business analysts.
- Supervise programmer-analysts in their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, plus eight years of relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of the Human Resources sector.
- Proficiency in JD Edwards, SharePoint and client/server environments.
- Experience in setting up human resources information systems (Essential)
- Experience in systems integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Knowledge of traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with real estate management an asset.
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently, show leadership and manage priorities.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of managers and employees.
- Fluency in French and English required.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.