Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- The incumbent is required to participate in the development of data warehousing, including modelling, architecture design for data loading processes and other relevant activities.
- Possessing strong communication skills, the incumbent is comfortable dealing with both clients and members of senior management. He or she understands corporate objectives and implements strategies to achieve them. The incumbent is also aware of emerging best practices and standards that can help the organization develop profitable and viable long-term solutions.
- Define standards, guidelines and the governance framework for organizational data.
- Apply these principles in developing project solutions.
- Explain how data is used in various processes, business lines and business solutions, and serve as the resource person for solution delivery teams.
- Participate in developing data warehousing and related solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a relevant combination of experience and/or education.
- At least 10 years of experience in developing business solutions.
- At least five years of relevant experience in data architecture and data warehousing.
- Expertise in the field of business intelligence (BI).
- Knowledge of the following Microsoft technologies: SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Proven expertise in traditional and agile development methodologies relating to database design.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of real estate management an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.