Ivanhoé Cambridge is one of the ten largest real estate companies in the world, with over $30 billion of assets in the shopping centre, office, and multi-residential buildings in 20 countries as at December 31, 2011.
Headquartered in Montréal, Québec, Ivanhoé Cambridge is the real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Property Management applications
The Property Management Applications group provides business and system solutions to support Ivanhoé Cambridge property management operations. Our team of Development and Business Analysts work with our customers to develop and maintain systems that bring efficiency and controls to their data and processes, and allow the company to leverage information to make sound business decisions. We enjoy a creative, fast-paced environment employing a variety of technologies and leading edge solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior analyst Programmer for Ivanhoé Cambridge’s Information Technology Department. Reporting to the Manager, Systems Integration and Development, the Senior Analyst Programmer will work as a technical lead in a team that carries out IT projects, development and support of property management applications. Its responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the department’s technical expert on property management applications, supporting the Business Analysts, System Owners and team members. Support activities would include, investigating issues, providing alternative solutions, problem solving, preparing technical specifications, estimating work effort and improving the efficiency and accuracy of user and team processes;
- Maximizing the integrity of data, through operational activities such as database administration;
- Designing and developing major application functions such as system interfaces and complex enhancements;
- Ensuring that the property management applications are properly integrated with other Ivanhoé Cambridge systems and are aligned with the company’s global architecture;
- Managing projects according to established guidelines and methodologies.
Knowledge and Skills
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a combination of relevant experience and/or training;
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience;
- Extensive experience with C#.NET, J.D. Edwards and/or PowerBuilder development;
- Extensive knowledge of SQL;
- Must be fluent in both French and English (oral and written);
- Ability to manage priorities and to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Knowledge of property management applications is an asset;
- Property management business knowledge is an asset;
If this job is right for you, please submit your resume!
A professional and appealing environment
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.