Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
Asset Management Applications
The Asset Management Applications team is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the organization’s asset management applications. It also oversees information strategy, architecture and lifecycle management as well as business intelligence practices.
We are currently seeking to fill a position of Senior Business Analyst, Investments whose primary responsibilities will be to:
- Define, design and develop the organization’s information architecture and a comprehensive information strategy in line with business needs.
- Document and regularly update the information lifecycle.
- Consult on information architecture matters for various teams and clients.
- Assist managers in estimating the required effort and resources for a given project.
- Assume responsibility for implementing best practices in terms of design and execution.
- Make recommendations about new tools, process optimization and implementation methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a suitable combination of experience and education;
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience including 5 years in the role of as Business analyst;
- Proven expertise in traditional and Agile development methodologies and technologies;
- Experience in systems integration and deployment;
- Understanding of Web architecture, service-oriented architecture design, data management concepts and integration tools and techniques;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power Pivot, etc);
- Sound knowledge of SharePoint, Web and client-server technologies;
- Excellent spoken and written French and English.