Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Specific accountabilities :
- Provide administrative support with tenant communication through preparation of general correspondence to tenants on behalf of the General Manager;
- Liaise with and support Administrative Assistant for Accounts Administration with specific duties involving lease administration;
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and following up, recording meeting minutes and organizing filing system;
- Collect, track and maintain Insurance certificates for all permanent Retailers;
- Provide administrative support in property sustainability practices and assisting the management team as required;
- Responsible for the collection of incident reports, tracking and forwarding to Insurance Risk Department.
- Periodic review to ensure compliance with health department concerns and requirements;
- Responsible for maintaining filing system of major contractors; insurance tracking and follow-up; tracking WCB and maintaining clearance certificates, updating and managing all contact information; updating administrative manuals for site orders;
- Track and prepare monthly analysis and reports on all tenant inquires and needs;
- Provide administrative support in Tenant Information Manual for the general building maintenance and operations, as maintaining the Property Crisis Communications Manual;
- Various other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent;
- Must possess a minimum of 2-4 years administrative experience;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications;
- Experience with JDEdwards, an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.