Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Specific accountabilities :
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools;
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers and provide excellent service, in a courteous and efficient manner in person and by telephone or email;
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services;
- Conduct all service functions of the Guest Services kiosk, including the sale of shopping centre gift cards and balancing sales to transactions;
- Assist the Marketing Director with special projects and duties as assigned;
- Act as a community relations liaison between the centre and community groups during in-mall events;
- Assist in and supervise setup of in-mall events when necessary;
- Participates in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Previous office/administration experience a plus;
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- Strong organizational skills an asset;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus;
- Conflict resolution/management skills;
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
- Computer skills, including familiarity and confidence with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexible and able to work all shifts, including weekdays, weekends, nights and holidays.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.