Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
This position is a 10 months contracts.
Specific accountabilities :
- Interpret leasing documentation negotiated with our tenants and enter selected legal and financial information in the J.D. Edwards system;
- Create and update tenants’ profiles data base on an ongoing basis for billing, financial and legal reporting and analysis;
- Ensure the accuracy of the data entered and prioritize workload while respecting the policies and procedures.
- Cegep degree in administration with 2 to 4 years' experience with commercial leases or related documents;
- Proficiency in MS Office software and knowledge of J.D.Edwards;
- Excellent French and English (both oral and written);
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment setting priorities (multitasking) and respecting deadlines;
- Good analytical skills and basic accounting knowledge;
- High energy with a positive learning attitude.
- Experience in Real Estate, an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.