Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Draft leases and related documents using data from the TIPS system and tenants' application forms;
- Draft correspondence and agreements, as required;
- Draft letters;
- Process appropriate updates of agreements and/or legal documents;
- Follow-up with Leasing Managers and Design and construction Managers;
- Review documents;
- Answer telephone calls, file documents, distribute incoming mail and perform other administrative tasks as required.
- College diploma (DEC) in legal techniques or relevant academic qualifications and two years of experience;
- Interest in legal documentation related to commercial leases an asset;
- Excellent computer skills (including Outlook, Word and Excel);
- French and English (spoken and written), strong writing skills;
- Solid communication skills (written and spoken), Must be a team player;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take the initiative;
- Strong customer service mindset; professional and meticulous;
- Ability to perform under pressure on occasion in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.