Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Being responsible for the collection of receivables, customer service, tenant and public relations, community involvement, maintenance, security and insurance issues;
- In addition, assisting with budget preparation and day to day budget control, office administration, monthly reporting, negotiating specialty leases as required, working with the Operations Manager to ensure that all contractors meet obligations and perform as per contract and codes, and working with the Marketing Director and Specialty Leasing Manager on select promotional programs;
- Ensure Lease obligations are met and maximize Customer Service by quickly, correctly and effectively handling all Tenant service requests in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- A minimum of three years industry related experience;
- A University Degree is required; Business major is preferred;
- Must have excellent communication and managerial skills, and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels;
- Strong computer (Word, Excel) and creative problem solving skills are also required, along with the ability to multi-task and effectively balance multiple priorities;
- Available to be transferred to other properties of Ivanhoe Cambridge.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.