Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Receive and route telephone calls for the administrative office of Place Montréal Trust shopping centre and greet visitors;
- Sort and distributed internal and external mail each day, as well as faxes and sendings throw messenger services;
- Perform secretarial work for Property Coordinator and Operations Manager;
- Receive and dispatch service calls;
- Process, code and follow up on documents pertaining to accounts payable;
- Responsible for modifying telephone messages and announcements;
- Prepare Hydro-Québec meter sheets;
- Read the photocopier meter;
- Enter preventive maintenance orders for all services;
- Prepare memos to tenants;
- Prepare requisitions for stationery and the tenant lists;
- Assist the Executive Administrative Assistant as required;
- Update the central filing systems;
- Draft correspondence, as required.
- Secretarial diploma with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Keen sense of organization, customer service, teamwork and interpersonal relations;
- Desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Excellent spoken and written French and good knowledge of English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.