Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Account for and record transaction of debt, financing, derivatives to general ledger;
- Account for accrued at year-end;
- Reconciliation of sub-ledger to general ledger;
- Analysis and reconciliation of treasury reports with the general ledger;
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly treasury reports for corporate;
- Follow-up and update the information in the treasury system;
- Ensured compliance reporting of external debts as required by lenders;
- Participate in the implementation of treasury systems;
- Perform other duties in order to support Director, Treasury Reporting and Treasury Team with its respective departmental responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree with a major in Accounting;
- CPA designation (an asset);
- 2 to 3 years experience in treasury and financial analysis in a large company (an asset);
- Proficiency in MS Office; J.D. Edwards and Access (an asset);
- Good knowledge of French and English (both spoken and written);
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude to embrace change and positive learning attitude;
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and autonomous;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?