6 months contract
Specific accountabilities :
- Ensure all incoming calls, emails and faxes from tenants to the Tenant Service Center are received, logged and processed in accordance with established standards and within designated timeframes;
- Assess the nature of each query, assign a priority level, identify applicable solutions and ensure the corresponding work orders are issued promptly and accurately;
- Create queries in the OneWorld system and enter the required information in the work order in a clear and concise manner. Forward the information to the property in question and notify the appropriate department, if necessary;
- Follow up with tenants, management teams and operations staff in complex situations or matters involving tenant dissatisfaction;
- In accordance with established procedures, respond to complaints lodged by tenants; coordinate with contacts; ensure resolutions are entered into the complaint record;
- Ensure all service queries initiated by or assigned to him or her are closed in accordance with established procedures and within designated timeframes;
- Manage all daily and weekly reports for designated properties;
- Develop and maintain professional relations with tenants and the management and operations teams at designated properties;
- Take part in meet-and-greet and networking activities involving property representatives and fellow team members;
- Identify problems and recommend corrective action to the appropriate managers;
- Meet or exceed personal performance expectations in terms of punctuality, attendance and productivity;
- Maintain a strict standard of professional ethics in day-to-day dealings with co-workers, in various interactions, in the application of Ivanhoé Cambridge’s image and in the use of materials belonging to the Company;
- Be able to function effectively within a highly structured work environment and adapt to a variable schedule;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate superior or required as part of the job.
- College diploma (DEC) in general studies and two to three years of experience in customer service, ideally in a call centre;
- Ability to negotiate with co-workers and superiors in a spirit of mutual respect and collaboration;
- Excellent spoken and written French and English and good knowledge of mandarin an asset;
- Strong vocabulary and good diction;
- Pleasant, professional manner;
- Excellent planning and workload management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; self-motivated, self-directed and self-disciplined;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and JD Edwards OneWorld (a major asset);
- Team spirit and commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Work hours are from 12:00 to 8:30 PM.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.