vanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Accounts payable duties include processing invoices, petty cash and weekly cheque runs.
- Accounts receivable/collections duties include the daily bank deposit, processing monthly rent cheques, adjustments to tenants’ accounts and NSF cheques, the preparation of account statements, and monthly percentage rent billings, and, collection of outstanding tenant rents.
- Lease administration responsibilities include preparing initial rental advice notice and cover letter to tenants, reconciling monthly rent roll, and, verifying year-end realty tax and CAM for year-end adjustments.
- In addition, assisting the General Manager in the preparation of monthly reports, year-end accruals, budgeting, responsible for Promotion Fund accounting and reporting, and, other duties as required.
- Various administrative duties, such as reception and filing, are also required.
- Post secondary education in Business is preferred, along with at least 2 years of related industry experience with an emphasis on accounting/bookkeeping.
- Must possess excellent organizational, mathematical and communication skills, and a basic understanding of lease interpretation.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and the ability to work well in a deadline driven environment are essential.
- Knowledge of JDEdwards is preferred.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.