Maternity leave replacement
Specific accountabilities :
- Coordinate and monitor the center’s loyalty programs (Great Customer, Tourist, Employee & Friend). Including promotional direct actions to increase their visibility and growth.
Kids Club "Gang of Xadú":
- Coordinate with the agency all child actions conducted at the center: web, email, comic, El Bosque, theater, welcome pack, complementary activities.Follow-up of the established actions and search for new opportunities and collaborations with center operators.
Customer Service Desk:
- Monitor, coordinate and report of the Customer Service Desk daily activities. Includes monitoring staff reinforcements planning, training in coordination with agency, as well as Incident management in coordination with the Marketing Director. Maintain smooth business activities running and marketing events communication with the Customer Service Desk.
Marketing Communication Materials:
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the communication elements used in Marketing (marquees, directories, campaigns), including its development, implementation and subsequent evaluation of results.
- Provide support to the Marketing Department with administrative tasks related to all the team’s activities (merchandising, invoices, presentations, online).
Budgetary Control and Billing:
- Manage and monitor the correct payment of departmental invoices of Marketing globally in coordination with the Marketing Director.
Public Relations with Tenants and Vendors:
- Maintain in a daily basis good direct communication with different center tenants, as well as the different vendors and suppliers of the Marketing Department such as advertising agency, printing, merchandising . Act as a filter to the team.
- Assist in the maintenance of the marketing warehouses, as well as monitoring and control over the different printed materials, merchandise, gifts that on a regular basis bought and/or prepared by the team.
- University Diploma in Marketing or the equivalent is preferred, but two years related experience in marketing will be considered;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Strong organizational and communications skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety of activities in an fast paced environment;
- Good computer skills and internet knowledge;
- Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new marketing approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment;
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.